Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
James Hill Jr. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
• any other information that you send to us.
Use of Personal Information
James Hill Jr. may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website (with your permission);
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you statements and invoices (where applicable);
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors (with your permission) for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, James Hill Jr. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This website contains links to other websites.
James Hill Jr. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.